Why Bulgarian yogurt diet is a healthy way for loosing weight?
The Health benefits of eating Bulgarian yogurt are numerous:
- Eating Bulgarian yogurt improves the immune system
- Bulgarian yogurt helps in fighting fungal infections
- Bulgarian yogurt is rich in calcium and reduces the risk of osteoporosis
- Eating yogurt improves colon health
- Bulgarian yogurt is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- It provides the body with other essential nutrients.
- Bulgarian yogurt cures skin diseases
- When you eat yogurt with live bacteria, it adds “good” bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract that fights the “bad” bacteria.
- Antibiotics kill “friendly” bacteria, and eating natural yogurt is the best way to restore the good bacteria in the body. Homemade Bulgarian yogurt has the probiotic properties of its essential bacteria – Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
Easy yogurt diet
Although the yogurt contains carbohydrates (lactose), they are reduced because the bacteria in the milk that makes it sour actually eats the whole lactose.
Variant 1: Diet with yogurt, fruits and vegetables
Follow this diet within 1 week.
The allowed foods included in the diet:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Leaf vegetables
- Freshly squeezed fruit juice
- Green tea or other tea without sugar
Yogurt Diet Variant 2:
- Green tea without sugar
- A small bowl of yogurt with sliced fruit
- A glass of orange or pomegranate juice (without sugar)
- Cup of cooked meat, salad, or yogurt with mashed brown rice, ot yogurt with zucchini
- Fruit juice
- Herbal tea or vegetable broth
- Yogurt with apple juice
- Mixed vegetables cooked with herbs
Variant 3: Tarator Diet – Find Tarator recipe here:
- 100 g yogurt
- A cup of tea without sugar
- ½ cup freshly squeezed pomegranate juice diluted with water;
- A cup of tarator with olive oil
- Boiled meat
- Vegetable salad
- Tomato salad with a small yogurt cup of tarator
- Boiled asparagus with yogurt
- A glass of freshly squeezed juice of apples or oranges, diluted with water.