Buy Bulgarian Yogurt Starter Culture
Buy Bulgarian Yogurt Starter Culture – Make Your Own Probiotic Yogurt at Home!
If you wonder where to find organic yogurt starter culture or the best probiotic yogurt in the world – get your Bulgarian yogurt starter culture today and make your own at home!
Why our yogurt starter culture?
– Our Bulgarian yogurt starter culture is reusable. Once you make your Bulgarian yogurt, you can use a small amount (a tablespoon) of it as a starter culture for your next batch.
– Bulgarian yogurt made from our yogurt cultures has the original mildly sour and great taste of natural yogurt, containing Lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus bulgaricus).
– With our yogurt starter cultures you can make your own vegan yogurt at home – you can use any kind of milk – soy milk, cashew or coconut milk and etc.
– Bulgarian yogurt is the best probiotic yogurt and the healthiest of all diary products.
How to make Bulgarian probiotic yogurt at home?
Make your Bulgarian probiotic yogurt at home with our yogurt starter cultures in 5 easy steps:
- Boil the raw milk
- Cool it down to 42 – 45°C
- Add the starter culture and stir well.
- Wait for 8 – 10 hours without stirring at 42 – 45°C. Yogurt is ready when it thickens. If the milk is still fluid – wait for the fermentation to continue at the required temperature (42-45 degrees). Do not stir or shake the container – it must stand still.
- When the milk thickens and you see that it does not spill at the slight tilting of the container – it is ready to be cooled down – put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours without stirring.