Genesis GLB 44 probiotic is a complex of selected strains of the species Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus. Both species of lactic acid microorganisms are the microflora of the Bulgarian yogurt which is world famous as a food of health and longevity.
Their antimicrobial activity helps to maintain and restore the balance of intestinal microflora and to detoxify the human body. They are a positive factor in the biodegradation of “bad” cholesterol. They have anti-tumor effects, strengthen and stimulate the immune system.
Genesis GLB 44 probiotic is suitable for recovery of the intestinal microflora balance deteriorated after treatment with antibiotics and other drugs, during dysbacteriosis and gastrointestinal infections, at deteriorated functions of the digestive tract – colic and acid-formation, meteorism and constipation. It is a positive factor for stimulating the immune system, for reducing the LDL cholesterol levels and the allergic responses, and for detoxication of the body. It is suitable for adults and children over 1 year of age which are not allergic to lactose and take diary products. The strain Lactobacillus bulgaricus GLB44 isolated from Bulgarian snowdrop flower (Galanthus nivalis) is registered under patent protection in the National collection for microorganisms and cell cultures, Sofia. Its potent bactericidal action against pathogenic bacteria was tested in prestigious scientific institutes in Bulgaria (Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Medical University, Sofia, National Center of Hygiene, Medical Ecology and Nutrition within the Ministry of Health) and was acknowledged by prestigious scientific institutes outside Bulgaria.
Each capsule contains:
Active substance: 240 mg freeze-dried probiotic microorganisms of the types: Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Stretococcus thermophilus. The viable cells in each capsule are over 2 billion.
The Lactobacillus bulgaricus strains which enter in the composition of the Genesis LB Probiotic capsules are isolated from natural sources in Bulgaria and are selected according to their health effect. Their probiotic properties are studied in prestigious medical institutes. The strains are registered in the National Bank for Microorganisms and Cell Cultures. They are not genetically modified.
- Supports and regulates the balance of microbial flora in the gastrointestinal tract after a treatment with antibiotics and other medicines, in dysbacterioses and gastrointestinal infections;
- In dysfunctions of the digestive system (colic and gastric acid, meteorism and constipation);
- A positive factor for immune system stimulation, lowers the “bad” cholesterol and allergic reactions; detoxifies the organism
Recommended daily dose:
- Children under 3 years old: 1 capsule a day, pour the contents in milk or water.
- Children of 3 to 12 years old: 1 capsule 2-3 times a day.
- Adults and children over 12 years old: 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- Course of use for children and adults: not less than 3 weeks.