Which are the best probiotic and health effects of consuming Bulgarian Yogurt?
The regular consumption of Bulgarian yogurt protects and improves the human health in many ways. It has probiotic effect and it is 100% natural and organic product from the Bulgarian nature. Many scientists studied and confirmed the beneficial health effects of Bulgarian yogurt.
According to the studies of the Russian scientist Ilya Mechnikov, the reason for the longevity of the Bulgarians is the consumption of yogurt.
Bulgarian yogurt is a result of milk fermentation caused of the symbiotic activity of two bacterial species – Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermoplilus. The strains of Lactobacillus bulgaricus are found naturally living only in Bulgaria, such as the strain Lactobacillus bulgaricus GLB44 which is extracted from the leaves of a snowdrop flower (Galanthus nivalis) in Bulgaria.
These are “friendly” and “good” bacteria which are essential for maintaining good health and that fight against the “bad” ones in our organisms.
Eating Bulgarian yogurt every day has numerous probiotic and health effects. Consuming it effectively prevents antibiotic-associated effects, because of the beneficial bacterial strains.
Bulgarian yogurt is a superfood, natural probiotic and a delicious addition in your daily diet and healthy lifestyle
- Bulgarian yogurt is natural, healthy and delicious food without any genetically modified ingredients;
- It regulates your digestive system and prevents bloating;
- Helps maintain the natural balance of intestinal flora;
- Provides the body with essential minerals and elements;
- Bulgarian yogurt is a natural source of calcium;
- Yogurt consumption significantly reduces cholesterol levels;
- Bulgarian yogurt has immune stimulating effect;
- It is an effective remedy for diarrhea, constipation and gastrointestinal diseases;
- Proteins of animal origin such as milk proteins are the most beneficial because they include all essential amino acids that the body can not produce itself.
- Replace one of your meals with yogurt and you will lose weight.